cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cant cancel contract

razzy26uk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 23 of 23

Hello 

I've been with talk talk for 18 months, had no issue with the service but now I'm moving out of the house I've sold, and will be living with family for a few months, so would then return to talk talk for the service, my contract ended a few weeks ago, so I'm just trying to give 30 days notice, I've tried today twice, both times CS said their system is down and they're unable to complete the request to give notice, I was promised a call back but this never happened, I've done a quick search on trust pilot and this seems to be a common trick that ends up playing out for months, are talk talk really happy to annoy customers who never had a problem into never using them again ? I find this really really distasteful, can anyone on here help with this issue ? 

22 REPLIES 22

razzy26uk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 21 of 23

Thanks for responding, I'll get back on to them on Monday 

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 23

You cannot cancel your contract via the community and the support team here will not be back online intil Monday in any event.

Persevere with the phonelines. If they have issues at their end, insist that they log it as a complaint and make a note on your account as to when you called. Keep a note of times/dates yourself, you should not have to extend your 30 days notice because of system failures on the part of TalkTalk.