cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband very slow Speed to router fault

Joanne191
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

My broadband service slow down dramatically and the speed is not stable at all? One second speed is 19Mb the next 7Mb or 0.4Mb !!! Checked the service status Dashboard on the website and tried to fix the issue but it is always goes to the dead end with no solution. I attached some photos here in Doc file to make it more clear? Does anybody have the same issue? I have to say that my contract is coming to end on the 23rd December and I have asked to finish my contract.

Anybody can help with this issue much appreciated and thanks to your help.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Joanne191

I'm sorry for the delay.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
I have now managed to chat with an agent who found a sync issue at the exchange, has reset the connection and updated firmware in the router. So we shall see if this fixes the problem
0 Likes

fineanddandy76
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi, I have exactly the same issue right now, so will be interested in the reply. Broadband speed mostly at the rated amount, but is slowing down a lot at certain times. At least, its affecting streaming of TV from iplayer etc.

We are measuring the broadband speed at these times, and it looks like a problem with the actual broadband coming into the house, rather than any issue between the router and TV.

0 Likes