cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN not working

JacquelineBouch
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 16 of 16

Hi there,

I’m trying to get connect to my work vpn network but my talk talk router is not allowing the connection. As I work from home it is vital that I can have VPN access. If I could get some help with this, it would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi Jacqueline

I'm so glad to hear this 🙂

I've just sent you a Private Message with a short survey for our team.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 16

Hi Debbie,

That’s the VPN connected ! Thanks you for all your help. 

Message 3 of 16

Hi Jacqueline

Please can you retest and let us know if you are now able to connect to VPN?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Hi Jacqueline

Apologies, from one of your last posts it said FTTC, this would have a landline number.

Ok, I've located the details now and I have asked our Products Team to take a look at this. I will post back as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

Hi 

I don’t  have a landline number as it was not included in my package. I have uploaded a number which is described as a telephone number on my account. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Hi Jacqueline

Apologies I can't see the landline number, please can you add this again and click the save changes button.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

Hi Debbie, 

I’ve put up the telephone/landline number. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

Hi Jacqueline

Thanks for your reply.

If you log into My Account then your landline number will show there.

Once I have your landline number I can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

Hi Debbie, 

It’s an FTTC

Message 10 of 16
0 Likes

Message 11 of 16

Hi Debbie, 

We don’t have a landline phone number anymore. Only my mobile number. 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Hi Jacqueline

Apologies for this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 16

Thanks for the info. That version suffers the same problem as well. I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk has responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

JacquelineBouch
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 14 of 16

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your reply. It says the firmware version is : SG4K100130. 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 16

Are you using the Sagemcom router by any chance & is it running firmware V136? If so, it is a known problem that TalkTalk can sort out for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes