cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Can't send email from outlook.com to talktalk.net TT992 error

cobaltblue
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I also have had a similar experience. From one particular outlook.com email address I received emails to my talktalk.net mailbox successfully on 2nd and 3rd May but ones sent on 6 May were rejected as undelivered  with the following message:

cm8nec rejected your message to the following email addresses: (both my talktalk.net email addresses)

There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.
cm8nec gave this error:
v6ZmpWgWQR6Nfv6ZmpPd2Z Content rejected (TT992)

I can receive emails from other outlook.com email addresses

Many thanks if this can be resolved.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi cobaltblue,

How is it today, are you still experiencing the same issue?

Chris

0 Likes

RockladyS
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

I am also having the same problem.  My sister messages every day from Hotmail. Last email I received was Sat 6th May. Since then they have bounced back at her with the code TT992. Help please!

0 Likes

Confused75
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 8

I am also having the same problem, starting about 6th May.  Incoming mail from Outlook.com and Hotmail.com (both are Microsoft I believe) are being bounced back to the sender with the code TT992

0 Likes

pendog
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

I have the same problem.

I can't send emails to talktalk.net accounts from my hotmail account. 

0 Likes

cobaltblue
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

No it hasnt been solved. I sent an email to one of my outlook contacts and it was rejected

DB8EUR05FT067.mail.protection.outlook.com gave this error:
Access denied, sending domain [TALKTALK.NET] does not pass DMARC verification and has a DMARC policy of reject. [LO6P265MB5917.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM 2023-05-08T07:17:22.958Z 08DB4F24E9FD1F6F] [DBBPR09CA0006.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com 2023-05-08T07:17:22.968Z 08DB4F1C7AE08020] [DB8EUR05FT067.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com 2023-05-08T07:17:22.956Z 08DB4F0C1AFF6EE2]

If you need any further information please let me know

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

@cobaltblue, let us know if this matter is resolved for you. Otherwise staff will look into it for you, probably after the Bank Holiday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Terrick
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

I have just sent a test from outlook.com and today my email is getting to TT OK.

0 Likes