cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

New email settings

annw11
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Can you tell me if Talktalk have withdrawn my email service which I use via Microsoft outlook?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi annw11, I've requested that your mailbox be restored to full working order. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Prepare for TalkTalk Support - include in the Community Profile (not in these public posts):

Account holder name, TalkTalk home 'phone number (if not Data Only broadband)

Alternative mobile contact number. Full address with postcode (in the Location box)

Scroll down to Private notes to add the customer email address and account number

Check and Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address and password, select Sign in. This is to test you know the password and can sign in, compose and send and receive mail messages.

If your version of Outlook has been set to use insecure mail settings then yes it's highly likely to have been an action of last resort to withdraw IMAP/POP3 access to stop Outlook using insecure settings. What operating system is your device and what version of Outlook is it running?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution