cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Receiving tiscali e mails but cannot reply or send

Notatalktalkfan1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

In the last two days or so, my tiscali account is still allowing me to receive e mails but when I try to reply or send a new e mail I get a message that it cannot send and that I should check the address and/or that the address is not recognised. There is nothing wrong with the addresses and I have not adjusted the settings or done anything else. This is happening on both my i phone, lap top and also when I log in to the talk talk website and try to send e mails from there.

Can anyone help? Is this a problem at tiscali/talk talk end?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Notatalktalkfan1, I've run a check and the system is showing that all is working as it should on the server end. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

For TalkTalk Support include in your Community Profile, Personal Information (here):

• Your name, current home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number.
    Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es), notes and references etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Select the New email button to compose and self-send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox.

Let us know of any error message, or if mail did not arrive in the Inbox or disappeared from the Inbox.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution