cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Tinyworld email stopped working

AnnieM70
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I am a Talktalk Plus customer with a number of emails still in use. One of them has stopped being able to send and receive emails since yesterday. This is been via an Apple device and also on a android device using outlook. Tried logging in via the web using Webmail and get a message re Unable to connect to server so can't even use the email that way. Are there any known issues at the moment? Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

You're welcome.

We do appreciate your time in letting us know. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

AnnieM70
Participant
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Email working again.. thank you @Gondola 

AnnieM70
Participant
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Many thanks for this update, much appreciated 

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

There have been issues. For some mailboxes there may still be issues if the mailbox has been corrupted.

The background is that there was an issue with mailbox access and buffered / delayed delivery that I'd reported to TalkTalk on 17th but persisted until TalkTalk eventually got around to fixing on 20th. I thought, based on my view of the incident, that the delayed deliveries had been flushed out of the system by around 2:15pm on 20th, but maybe not as a couple of users report delayed sending yesterday or lack of mailbox access today.

I'll request TalkTalk look at your mailbox with a view to raising a fault ticket.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution