cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Unable to receive or send personal e-mails on Talk Talk mail

edgy-td19
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

I can not receive any e-mails on my TalkTalk mail, but can receive my account logins e-mails? Can not send any e-mails out, they show sent but do not get received. I also use Outlook for another e-mail address, and that continues to work fine.

On setting I have checked and there are no rules defined for incoming or out going e-mails.

Any ideas to resolve this dilemma. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

I appreciate your time to let us know. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

edgy-td19
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 10

Whatever glitch was an issue has now been resolved. Thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 10

I've run a 7 day scan and there are no blocks showing. I've checked the mailbox settings and there's nothing in there to give cause for concern. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 10

Also just sent one test to gmail account and went straight through. Any test e-mail to my  own Talk Talk account, or other account on outlook to not get delivered. Still not receiving e-mails from say Facebook or other outside agencies.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Because there are several people reporting the similar issues I've asked TalkTalk Support to check your mailboxes. Make sure the email addresses are in your Community profile, Personal information, Private Notes.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Spam and draft folders are both empty.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Time  is correct. Last personal e-mail received was  07/03/24

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

I cannot replicate the issue but there are others reporting a failure to receive. I'm starting to wonder if this is an issue to do with the clocks going forward?  Is the time on your device correct?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

I cannot replicate a TalkTalk Mail failure as I've sent mail from a TalkTalk Mail address to the same mailbox and two others and all messages were received.

You're not the first to report not receiving any mail messages. But then you say you are receiving login emails! So are you receiving some messages i.e. authenticated messages from TalkTalk?

You also say sent mail is showing as sent in the Sent folder but not received? Not received by which mail service? Has the Spam folder been checked?

Have you been receiving spoofed mail messages purporting to be sent by you? Did you mark any of these as Spam?

0 Likes