cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

User deactivated message

martynp240855
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I’m getting this message when I try to log in on my mobile and cannot access my emails. I am able to log in on my laptop but the appearance of the emails doesn’t look familiar.

2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Just to follow up, I've been testing and see that Firefox loads the default OX Mail sign in for legacy domains whereas Chrome and Edge load up the customised TalkTalk Mail sign in.

So if you continue to have issues and are using Firefox then try Chrome or Edge for the time being. Cookies must be saved and retained.

EDIT

Further testing shows me that I have Firefox running with AdBlocker Ultimate and that is what prevents the display of the customised TalkTalk login. Disabling that particular Ad-blocker and the expected TalkTalk login appears. So, there's a further conflict that I will investigate.

With Chrome I use the Ghostery Ad-blocker and it doesn't matter whether that is present or not as the expected TalkTalk login appears.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Has your TalkTalk mailbox been migrated to the new TalkTalk Mail platform? The appearance is similar but there are some design and function changes.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Let us know what happens.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes