cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Webmail on Firefox

Tim857
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Following a recent 'improvement' to the email service I can no longer access the webmail page. Occasionally I get the log in page but on attempting to log in I get a red message saying 'User is deactivated AUTHORIZATION-0001'.

1 1/2 hours on the phone to India showed that webmail was no longer working on my browser - Firefox and I had to load and now use separately, Edge, to get my emails.

This doesn't seem like an improvement to me.

Does anyone have any idea as to how to solve this?

Preferably one that doesn't involve phoning a call centre in India... Thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Tim

Thanks for confirming you're back in control.

I appreciate your time to let me know. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Tim857
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Gondola.

Your sign in to talktalk mail link initially sent me to the white screen with the eternal spinning circle, then just as I was about to leave it let me in.

Again, a long wait to be logged in, but it did do it in the end. Hooray!

I don't know why the lady in India didn't manage to work that one out in all the time spent with her - or why Talktalk is so difficult to get through to, but sorted.

Thanks again.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

If Firefox is still using the temporary login website to the interim mail platform website address then when the mailbox is migrated to the new look platform you need to revert to the normal login website address. 

If you don't you'll see the User is deactivated message. That's because your mailbox no longer exists on the former mail platform having been migrated to the new look mail platform.

So, clear the Firefox browser of cookies and cache and use this link:

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

When you're successfully signed in then save that website as the new bookmark in your browser.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution