cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Webmail upgraded and all emails have dissapeared

ptr120
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Paid mail plus customer here. I log on to webmail today to find out that there has been an upgrade to the interface (like, who does that without any prior notification?) However all the emails in my inbox have gone (as well as those in my sent items and drafts).

Please restore my emails and roll-back these changes when you have come up with a proper implementation plan.

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

OK, but have you actually been upgraded?  Did you see a different style of mailbox presentation?

Some time ago TalkTalk LiveChat Support flagged up that an upgrade was on the way.  The 'legacy' link wouldn't take you to a new upgraded interface.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Show us the 'legacy' link please

0 Likes

ptr120
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

I discovered the 'legacy' link in your other post which thankfully worked as I'd have been lost without it. An utter balls-up of an upgrade from talktalk with no prior notification, and I'm a paying member too!

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

I was told by TalkTalk Live chat Support that a mail upgrade was planned and to expect an email notification.

Can you screenshot what you currently see and upload here using the camera icon above this reply area (desktop browser).

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution