cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

New router

tonka2426
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have ordered a new full fiber package, I was told I would be receiving a new router to replace my old one, I received a package today and it wasn't a router, it was just a cable. What the hell is going on with Talk Talk lately, I have been for months asking for a new router as my old one is broken, so I sign up for a new package, so I get the new router. and still get let down AGAIN. And I am getting real tired talking to a call centre overseas, nothing gets sorted out because they don't understand the problems I am telling them. Your call centres overseas are letting the company down. Please bring them back to the UK. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Good morning,

Thanks for the update 🙂

Michelle

0 Likes

tonka2426
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Router has turned up, case closed.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi tonka2426,

The router was dispatched yesterday and latest update from courier (Yodel) earlier today is - Your parcel is with one of our drivers for delivery

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

tonka2426
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

I am still waiting for a router. If it's not here by next week, I'm closing down my account, refuse to pay for the rest of my service and going with a different provider.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi tonka2426,

There's a note on the system saying that a new router has been ordered. Which router do you currently have?

Chris

0 Likes