Occasional Contributor
Marykaten

Dead phone!

I reported my fault on 28th nov and had a text message saying I would be contacted in 48 hours. On 30th I had a text message saying I would be updated in 72 hours
Can someone tell me why this is taking so long.....even I know what the fault is! It has happened twice before ( I have checked the master socket) I tried to phone today on a friends landline and was on hold for 17 mins. I only have a payg mobile so can't afford calls that long
I do have a fault ref no. Last time bt contacted me almost straight away...not heard anything from this time
Banned
redchiz

Re: Dead phone!

The support staff (OCE) here won't be back online before Monday. It will help them to respond quicker if you can follow the instructions regarding Security Questions. When you get the automated email response with the 12 digit reference number, post that on here and then wait for the OCE to respond.
Occasional Contributor
Marykaten

I have tried that and obviously went wrong some where! But I have just discovered that my landline calls are being diverted to my mobile after I said I didn't want this to happen. I've tried sending an email but don't think that went through either. I will be extremely annoyed if I find I have been charged for any calls
Banned
redchiz

If your landline has a fault then a divert to mobile should be provided free of charge.

Go back to that link I posted earlier, you may have already sent something similar, but this one is aimed specifically at the forum staff.
Occasional Contributor
Marykaten

121201-002216
Thanks for your help!
Occasional Contributor
Marykaten

Phone line repaired:smileyvery-happy:
OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 997
Solutions: 498

Hi Marykaten,

Im glad to see this has been repaired from the earlier fault report.

Can you confirm if the divert has also been removed following resolution of the issue?

Regards

M:smileyhappy:

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

Occasional Contributor
Marykaten

Hello
Yes I can confirm the divert has been taken off, we weren't told what the problem was but assume it was rain getting into the box on the post outside...this has happened on two previous occasions when we have had really bad weather!
OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 997
Solutions: 498

Hi Marykaten,

No problem, im glad to see this is now resolved.

If you have any other queries feel free to let us know

Regards
M:smileyhappy:

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution