Occasional Contributor
Lschw

Free starter sky boost.

Hi there, I have just set up my you view box today. On ordering I had ordered the kids package, and that was there, and works fine. The guy on the phone said he would also give me the free three months starter/sky boost to try. That isn't there at the moment. Looking on earlier threads the price on other peoples boost was crossed through before they selected it. When I go to select it it says that will be 5 pounds…
On other threads People seem to have to go through some security questions, send you a reference, then you sort it out. Is that what we need to do?
Many thanks, Leo
Retired
Nathann

Re: Free starter sky boost.

Hi Lschw,

The Free Starter Boost was a promotion for a limited time that could be added through My Account. So I can look into this for you please can you complete this Contact form and enter your Community username in the Twitter username field. Could you please enter "Forum" prior to your username. Once you submit the form, you will receive a 12 digit reference number, please post this into this thread.

Could you also please update your forum profile settings with your personal information including name and TalkTalk telephone number. To do this go into "my settings" then "personal information" then add your details.

Please do not post any personal information on the forum.

Thanks

Occasional Contributor
Lschw

Thank you Nathan, all done, the number is: 130831-000333

Retired
Nathann

Hi Lschw,

The Boost is not showing on the account, I'm unable to see any notes regarding the offer. So I can look into this further Is it possible you could advise what date you spoke to someone regarding this, did you receive a call or did you make the call? Was the call on your landline number?

Thanks

Occasional Contributor
Lschw

Hi Nathan, i phoned talk talk to enquire about the deal on Thursday, 8 August, and was offered the starter sky boost after ordering the kids pack. I have the order number, if it's okay to post it on here?
Occasional Contributor
Lschw

All sorted now - phoned the 0800 number on the top of the website, was passed round a number of call centres, gave up at one stage and put the phone down - but someone phoned me back on my mobile!!! And the boost was added there and then. Channels now appear as subscribed.
Impressed.
OCE_Ady
Topics: 0
Kudos: 637
Solutions: 325
Founder

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I'm glad to see you've got this sorted.

Let me know if you need anymore help.