cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV Box 4K

Granbelle
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Just received the TV Box 4k a couple of days ago and have been learning how to use it.    Lots of trial and error but getting there.  I have set up a number of recordings.  When I press Home/Recordings I can see the most recent recordings as well as the scheduled programmes still to be recorded.  So far so good.  However I noticed a couple of programmes that were not showing as having been recorded.  I wondered whether perhaps I ran out of space?  Checked Settings/Storage and lots of space available.  It showed 12 recordings.  So I go back to the Recordings screen and I count the number of recordings.  There are only 10. So where are the other 2?  How do I access them?  Can anybody throw any light on this query?  Also, It would be really useful to find a User Guide/Manual that I can download, if anybody can point me in the right direction. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

For a guide, search Netgem 4k box. You will find a generic manual for the retail box, which has the same functionality as the TalkTalk one.

As for your missing 2 recordings, are they part of a series record? If so they may be hidden behind one you can see. I haven't got mine up to check but hopefully the manual will help.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes