cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Trouble with Apps

HMBees
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I've been with TalkTalk a while - our TV box is called 'YouView' TalkTalkTV - but it's never let me watch Disney+ through it - and now my Netflix has stopped working since I reduced my costs and went to the Ad version of Netflix. This is a nightmare. I tried to update Apps - but it just states 'We can't update your Apps' - seriously frustrated! Will I ever be able to watch?!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

No, sorry. Disney is not available and there is a help topic regarding Netflix that says the box does not support the with ads option.

The box is aging and can't keep pace with updated technology. Also you can't get ITVX on the box either.

I have been offering advice regarding ITVX which will also hold for your situation and gives options regarding items you can buy and how to upgrade with TalkTalk. The choice is yours.

Hope this helps

Please see the pinned post at the top of the TV forum, here.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TV/ITVX-and-TalkTalk-YouView-boxes/td-p/3010612

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes