Frequent Contributor
PeterK1

TO TALK TALK - OFFICIAL COMPLAINT IN PUBLIC

[ Edited ]

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT TO TALK TALK MADE IN PUBLIC ON THIS FORUM !!!

MY SERVICE WENT LIVE ON 13/03/2014 AND FROM THAT DAY TO THIS I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH MY BROADBAND AND MY TV FOR INTERNET CHANNELS.

YOU HAVE RAN LINE TESTS, YOU HAVE CHANGED PROFILES, YOU HAVE HAD ME ON MY HANDS AND KNEES UNSCREWING SOCKETS, YOU HAVE GIVEN ME EVERY EXCUSE UNDER THE SUN, BUT WHAT YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME IS THE SERVICE THAT I AM PAYING YOU FOR AND I STILL I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS.

YOU GAVE ME A DISCOUNT ON MY BILL FOR £3.?? YET STILL I HAVE PROBLEMS !!!

A VERY SMALL DISCOUNT OFF MY BILL FOR THIS VERY POOR SERVICE AND NO FIX YET IS NOT GOING TO STOP THE COMPLAINTS.

AS YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS COMPLAINT, AND IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND I WILL TAKE IT TO THE NEXT STAGE !!

I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER AND I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR RESPONSES TODATE, AND THE PROBLEMS STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ADDRESSED PROPERLY OR FIXED !!!

P. Kerr

P.Kerr
OCE_Emma
Topics: 3
Kudos: 478
Solutions: 286
Founder

Re: TO TALK TALK - OFFICIAL COMPLAINT IN PUBLIC

Hi PeterK1,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your services.  Would you like me to arrange for a faults manager to give you a call regarding this?  We can arrange calls Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm.  We do our best to make all calls within 2 hours of the arranged time.  If you would like a call please add an alternative contact number to your forum user profile and let me know when would be best for someone to call you. 

Cheers

Frequent Contributor
PeterK1

[ Edited ]

been through the pre-booked call stuff, call booked for Sunday between 8 & 10 pm. call actually came at 10.30 AM ON MONDAY MORNING, so what good does pre-booking a call do ???????????????

and it fixed nothing !!! The Call Centre Manager said, " wait a few days, somebody will call you back in 2/3 days or a couple of 3 days or 5 or 7 to see if your problems is resolved or to see is if speed is better connection " 

So tell me please, what good does a call do, I have made dozens, and received more than a few but nothing ever gets fixed.

SEE ALL MY OTHER POSTS, YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND WHY I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN ONCE YOU READ ALL OF THEM !!!!!!!!

AND MY SPEED TODAY IS STILL BELOW WHAT IT SHOULD BE !!!!!!!

P.Kerr
Frequent Contributor
PeterK1

OCE_Emma

Online Community Executive

You are just as bad as the call centre staff, you do NOT read your in-coming messages, it might help if you did !!!!!!
P.Kerr
Occasional Contributor
stormfire77

P.Kerr

this is common place now ,they sit there eating their biscuits and tea and do nothing .

i have the same problems and in the end i gave up ..line checks ,picture checks ,head ace checks ...THEY DO NOTHING.

i am now haveing to wait 2 months to leave talktalk as they say it will cost £235 to leave contract ...BUT you send in your veiw box and then they refund you £200 ......but theres a catch ...ITS NOT GARANNTEED TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AT ALL.

so i sit every night and watch a **bleep** PICTURE for 2 months PAYING FOR THE SERVICE I AM NOT GETTING .

open ticket ,closed ticket  it doesnt matter because your paying them by direct debit so they only want your money .

i came to talk talk for a PAINLESS TRANSFER (so they said.)....£80 BILL FROM bt FOR A HOSTILE LINE TAKE OVER ...WHICH I NEVER GOT BACK.

£380 new areil,£50  for 2  sockets to get better signal, line rental paid up front £141 ...first bill £58 ...£709 to get a picture and its **bleep** rubbish . 

you are not alone this is a daily occurance ,they do not give a dam they must make a fortune on the preimium line call numbers ...but all i can say is leave as soon as possible ,do not belive a word they tell you .

Even the 2 operators i had couldnt get the same story about leaving the service ...complete idiots the whole company.

L .MARTELL

Frequent Contributor
twitchyme

l agree talk talk practises and service are quite shocking, audatious, extra expenses from start, for me due to tt cancelling my order meaning reordering with same info given 2wk before, but on mobile as l informed rep, he wouldnt ring back, costly, had to buy dongle due to cancellation and extra ten days to switch on. From first night son informed me speed wouldnt run  a pc, laptop, tv at same time, nor download his games films,  something you automatically expect isps to provide for, not tt for many of their customers.  l ave 2 to 3 speed, wired connection,  with  basic net needs can manage, but tv wont replay without buffering regularly, son had to get his own isp.. Even worse had 3 sessions of l8 evening in all where l,d disconnects every 5min, no big deal to tt it seems, re numerous other posters with disconnects and slow speeds for weeks months, oce,s go through usual, apologies, then need posted stats, then check everything, usual router obcession which many buy into, can get a rep call back, often short lived improvement, hours days, luckily lve not been down engineer call out route, have read the many that have and get short term boost, then get bt engineer out, often same result. When with plusnet years ago whilst still limited bb, saw same nonsense on mbs, re routers, checks,  position,  my cheap broadband cost me approx 400 for 7month, l cancelled, as with  dd, be it main problem extra fees for limited bb, rather than poor speed and disconnections which were ok, but never had to do any of that in 3yrs virgin, lyr sky, or go on mbs, l think tt had mass ad campaign and take up, cant provide all with enough speed and stability to provide decent service, some do well, some ok, too many dont, re numerous posts with abysmal speeds, disconnections, inability to run multiple,s re net, when more than one computer,  phone, tv,  all to do with bandwith l think, and push for fibre, not even certainty that will be problem free. As it happens its stated tt are putting prices up, notification in march, in effect May, which gives customers an option to leave with no cancellation fee, no mention for  those who pay line rental in advance, re are the unused months to be refunded.  l personally wouldnt pay cancellation fee, they have not provided me and many others it seems with a decent useable service, which they advertise.  l think it shameful that authorities condone such standards and business practises towards customers. Time tt acknowledged customers who they cant give a workeable decent speed to and  their mps spoke up for them, re no cancellation fee, refund of line rental unusd least they could do,

Occasional Contributor
stormfire77

well said but i dout anyone will see the colour of their wasted money,

when you got o help with online chat to the suposed teams they dont even run with the same story for cancelling .

the first said £235 to leave but you leave first no money down ..send in box...we refund £200  from the toal when they get the box back (in working condition) so to leave would be £35 bill plus any monthly usage you had ...fair that i thought  ...great (all coms kept for any legal imfo told to us as it is legaly binding dont you know ).

second woman 30 mins later was from billing.....£235 to leave pay up front total amout ...send box back ..they may give you a refund but defently NOT a garrantee .

with 2 months to go and no end in site to the rubbish they spout ill keep watchin rubbish tv and having substandard wifi in my house...discusting service with no way out unless you want to roll the dice with £200 at stake (which they will never give you back ...p.s you can buy veiw boxes on ebay for £15 boxed from other dissatisied customers anyway.

SHOCKIN TALKTALK TRULY SHOCKIN

OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 678
Solutions: 391
Founder

Hi peter,

firstly the community is not a support tool, we can book callbacks if support is needed but the community is designed for online advice and guidance as well as a platform for our customers to communicate with each other.

In addition OCE's do not work via PM, we monitor threads in the open forum and respond where appropriate. PM'ing an OCE will not necessarily generate a response.

If you are unhappy with the support you have received from the callback you can progress your issue by following the Customer Complaints Code

Cheers

:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
PeterK1

As there has been zero response from OCE Emma and the time is ticking away, my complaint has now gone to the Chief Executive at TalkTalk.

I received a reply to my complaint direct from Ms Harding Cheif Executive TalkTalk from her i-phone, they are looking in to my complaint, I will keep you posted about the out come and just how long it takes to get sorted out.

Everybody who feels they are not getting the service they are paying for should take their complaint to Ms Harding. Cheif Executive at TalkTalk.

P.Kerr
OCE_Mark
Founder

Hi Peter,

Im glad to see that this has been progressed, you will note the CEO is the end of the Complaints Process as previously linked. A CEo Mnager should contact you wihtin the next few days to take this further. Once an issue is handled by the CEO's office no other department should take action on your account, all queries should be directed to your CEO Manager.

Cheers

Occasional Contributor
stormfire77

HI PETER 

you should foward a link to the CEO for everyone to give feedback to ,make it a short cut if you know what i mean .

the people on this thread ARE sick of nothing happening .

you can spout code after code of practice but after a while you get get bogged down with it all ,so mr executive read all these because they are from people who are genuinely sick of waiting ,there leaving your network/tv/broadband because nothing has been done i promise you .

we dont want to moan i would rather have a good system in place ,no problems ..HAPPY CUSTOMER...

sitting at their desks telling people ..its not our network thats at fault ...doesnt matter you arent sorting these things out are you .

you leave them hanging in dispair, would your cheif executive hire a new car and keep paying it it constantly didn start ...NO HE WOUDNT he just wouldnt pay ....so why r we .

payment for bad signals should not be paid until it is sorted out ......why do we have to wait 28 days for it to be sorted .

a months money for a bad job ...shouldnt happen .

im leaving because i have had enough i tell you all ..if you feel the same leave when your contract is up .

yes you can call tech up and have 20-40 minutes turning things on and off but only the engineer can sort the majority of these things out as he gets on the internet and sees right into the system then rejigs it  because hes conected way above with his tech he comes with  but to get one is another matter .

the guy that came to mine saw first hand how bad it was and told me in future to have an engineer call to sort things out due to the complex balancing act with the tv and internet signals .

it didnt last long but at least somebody else saw it for themselves as i dont think the people on the phone actually understand how frustrating it is at all  .

your just another caller complaining.

shame ...i didnt want to go though this at all,doesnt help to spead the word does it ...unless its in reverse.

before talk talk broadband came to me i was paying another company £35 a month for a good gaming conection ,way more than everyone else ...yes just internet..phone and tv seperate....for 3 years no complaints .

you see mr executive people would rather pay more and get HASSLE free than your promised but no garrantee sysytem .

bad service shouldnt be rewarded it should be penalised . but i supose when people pay by direct debit its a constant stream of money whatever the service is like 

BAD 

You know me and my system i challenge you to find out what has happened form the moment i called you to today to sort it out ,its still bad and i bet nothing is happening ..put me on the back burner ..i might just go away or get bored of calling your tech boys up.

no matter what your loosing customer everyday ..shame on you talk talk .

OCE_Mark
Founder

Hi Stormfire,

This information is in the  Customer Complaints Code link that has already been given.

Cheers

Occasional Contributor
stormfire77

just heard about price increase from twichy 

Some increases to your prices

We’re committed to the quality of our service and investing to keep up with your growing needs, and as we improve things, we occasionally need to put up our prices. To find out more, select one of the questions below.

What prices are changing?
Call rate changes from June
Can I renew my Value Line Rental early?
Right to cancel

We appreciate that no one likes price increases and we do our best to keep these to a minimum. If you are unhappy with these increases, you can exercise your right to cancel by contacting us within 30 days of receiving your price notification letter.

i storngly advise if your not happy send them 30 days notice ......i will 

Frequent Contributor
PeterK1

[ Edited ]

I have now been contacted by a Chief Executive and I will keep on posting so you all get to know the outcome in the meantime why not hop on for the ride and get in touch yourself I am sure the Email address for Ms Harding Chief Executive Talktalk will be willingly provided by Forum Mod's and Executive Mod's at your request.!!!!

P.Kerr
Frequent Contributor
PeterK1

An engineer came this morning, he said we could not have a better set up in the property !! He ran tests, it failed ! Fault on line & at exchange, showing earth fault to.

So after hours spent on live chat & the phone to the Philippines telling them that the fault was not at my end and that NO I DO NOT WANT FIBRE, thanks to the engineer it is now a proven fact, the fault is TalkTalk's problem not mine !!!!!!!

Next is an engineer from BT to sort out the line and the exchange, only taken 15 days to get this far !!!!!! and now BT will be MONDAY or maybe TUESDAY or possibly WEDNESDAY so that wil take it to 18/21 days.

So I went live on the 13th March 2014, and it has taken 15 days to get TalkTalk to find a fault in the system that has nothing to do with me, and now another 3 to 5 days for BT to have their go at fixing it.

Is there any wonder people are leaving TalkTalk and these forums are full of nothing but complaints ????? 

P.Kerr
Frequent Contributor
twitchyme

Hi, Can a oce tell me when we are going to recieve the letters informing us of talk talk price increases, wouldnt want to miss mine, as one poster said he,d already recieved his letter a week ago,  also informing us of the the right to cancel if we dont agree with price increases, and will we be refunded for unused line rental paid in advance.

Regular Contributor
QEL0465

[ Edited ]
Frequent Contributor
PeterK1

[ Edited ]

TOTALLY CONFUSED BY TALK TALK NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MORNING I GET A PHONE CALL, ( **bleep** EARLY ), A GUY ON THE END OF THE PHONE TELLS ME THAT HE HAS REVIEWED THE ENGINEERS REPORT FROM FRIDAY, SPEED @ ROUTER IS 7 MBPS, SPEED @ MY LAP TOP IS 2 OR 3 MBPS. BT ENGINEER WILL NOT BE COMING OUT TO DO ANY REPAIRS AS THERE IS A GOOD SPEED FROM EXCHANGE TO ROUTER 

THERE IS NOTHING TALK TALK CAN DO !! HE ACTUALLY ADMITTED THAT TALK TALK CAN NOT FIX THE PROBLEMS WITH MY TV SERVICE OR MY BROADBAND !! HE EXPLAINED THAT HE WOULD BE SENDING A FULL REPORT TO THE CEO.

OK, SO LOOKS LIKE TALK TALK IS RUBBISH AND AT LEAST ONE MANAGER IS PREPARED TO ADMIT IT !!

NEXT, I SEE THE NOTICE ABOUT NORTHEN ENGLAND & SCOTLAND AND CABLE FAULTS SO I USE LIVE CHAT TO ASK IF THIS IS IN MY POST CODE AREA, (IT'S NOT AS IT TURNS OUT !) BUT THE GUY ASKS WHAT THE PROBLEMS ARE.

AFTER I EXPLAIN HE SAYS HE WILL BOOK AN ENGINEERS VISIT, @ £50.00.

I EXPLAIN AGAIN ABOUT ENGINEER ON FRIDAY, THEN ABOUT PHONE CALL FROM MANAGER THIS MORNING, AND ABOUT CEO BEING INVOLVED !!

WELL NEXT HE TELLS ME HE HAS BOOKED A BT ENGINEER FOR IN THE MORNING, GIVES ME A BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER AND WISHES ME A NICE DAY !!!

IF A BT ENGINEER IS COMING ? WHY THE HELL DID SOME PRAT GET ME OUT OF BED ON A SUNDAY MORNING TO TELL ME THERE WAS NOTHING BT COULD DO SO THEY HAD BEEN CANCELLED, ONLY TO HAVE SOME OTHER GUY BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN ENGINEER TO COME OUT OVER LIVE CHAT,?????????????

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????????????

TOTALLY CONFUSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.Kerr
Frequent Contributor
twitchyme

lve checked the link pasted, which l,m guessing was in response to my  question, and cant find any info telling me when l as a customer can expect to get a letter from talk talk advicing me about price increases, lve read numerous times that customers are to get one, so only asking for a clue to when this will be, and if we choose to cancel will we get refund on unused line rental paid for in advance,just basic questions which shouldn`t be difficult for talk talk reps to give answers to.

Frequent Contributor
PeterK1

[ Edited ]

OK, after all the **bleep** about my line tests OK, there are zero faults on the line, the line is fine, we have changed your profile, the fault must be in your home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to a Talk Talk CEO BT Open Reach are at my home now, 2 line faults and an exchange fault found so far, a corroded terminal out side my property, earth fault, and exchange fault.

SO THANKS FOR THE 3 WEEKS OF TALK TALK GIVING ME TOTAL AND UTTER  **bleep** **bleep** AND WANTING £50.00 FOR AN ENGINEER, THERE ARE **bleep** FAULTS OUT SIDE MY HOME !!!

THEY CAN NOT BE FIXED BY CHANGING PROFILES OR BY SOMEBODY IN THE PHILIPPINES WHO CLAIMS HE/SHE IS AN ALL SINGING AND DANCING TECHNICAL  MANAGER WHO CAN WITH THE WAVE OF A MAGIC WAND REPAIR ALL FAULTS FROM 3000 MILES AWAY.

GET REAL TALK TALK, YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

P.Kerr