NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing your email in My Account

Version History
Last update:
Tuesday
Updated by:

Use My Account to manage all of your TalkTalk services in one place, including your email account. The Manage TalkTalk Mail section in My Account is your personal hub for all things email-related; where you can do things like change your My Account username, choose where your online bills are sent, and create up to 5 new TalkTalk email addresses.

You can also use it to delete any addresses you don't want, and change the passwords on any of your accounts. If you haven't yet registered, signing up to My Account is quick and easy. If you have registered, take a look at our guides below for anything from changing your passwords to viewing your active accounts.

If for any reason, you'd like to remove an email address from My Account, you can do it in a few simple steps.  Remember, once an email address is deleted it's gone forever. You should only confirm your changes if you're absolutely sure you want to remove the address and everything associated with it; including all contacts and mail.
  1. First, you’ll need to login to My Account
  2. Go to My Services in the top toolbar, then choose Manage TalkTalk Mail
  3. Now you’ll see your active email addresses. To permanently delete any of your addresses, choose the Delete button next to your chosen email address
  4. A warning message will appear; select Delete forever to remove the account

Still need help?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options

My Account

View your bills & keep tabs on your usage.

Service ​Centre

New: See how your connection is performing.

Community

Here 24/7, 365 days a year, why not post your question?