cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Managing your email in My Account

No ratings

Use My Account to manage all of your TalkTalk services in one place, including your email account. The Manage TalkTalk Mail section in My Account is your personal hub for all things email-related; where you can do things like change your My Account username, choose where your online bills are sent, and create up to 5 new TalkTalk email addresses.

You can also use it to delete any addresses you don't want, and change the passwords on any of your accounts. If you haven't yet registered, signing up to My Account is quick and easy. If you have registered, take a look at our guides below for anything from changing your passwords to viewing your active accounts.

You can create up to 5 email addresses in My Account

1. To get started log into My Account
  2. Select My services from the toolbar
  3. Choose Manage TalkTalk Mail 
  4. Now select Create a mailbox
  5. Type in the Email address and password
  6. Select Create to continue

With My Account, you can keep track of your email addresses all in one place. This is especially useful if you use more than one email address as you'll know exactly where to go if you ever forget your details. 

1. To get started, log into My Account
  2. Select My services from the toolbar

This will take you to any Mailboxes associated with your account where you'll be able to:

• Change your passwords
  • Delete mailbox
  • Create a mailbox
  • Add an existing TalkTalk mailbox

If you can't see your email address in My Account you can add it by following the steps below:

1. Log into My Account
  2. Select My Services from the toolbar
  4. Further down the list, is the option to Create a mailbox and Add an existing TalkTalk Mailbox
  5. Select Add an existing address 
  6. In the box provided, enter the first part of your email address and select the relevant email address ending from the dropdown. Then enter the corresponding password for that email address
  7. Select Add. You will receive confirmation that the changes have been successful

Note: If you experience any issues adding your mailboxes, chat to us below.

After initially signing up for My Account, you might want to change your username. Perhaps you've recently setup a new email address, and want to use that one instead.

1. Log into My Account
  2. Choose My Details from the toolbar, then Login details from the drop-down list
  3. Then in the My Account email address row, select edit
  4. Now enter the My Account password and the new email address you'd like to login to My Account with. Confirm that email address and choose submit

You can change any of the passwords for your email addresses that are stored in My Account.

1. Log into My Account.
  2. Select My services, from the toolbar then Manage TalkTalk Mail
  3. Find the email address you want to update, then choose Change password. You'll need to put in your Current password
  4. Then enter your new password and then select the Update button

Once this is done, you can use your new password to access your email account. Remember, It can take up to five minutes for the password to update and for you to be able to log in.

If for any reason, you'd like to remove an email address from My Account, you can do it in a few simple steps. Remember, once an email address is deleted it's gone forever. You should only confirm your changes if you're absolutely sure you want to remove the address and everything associated with it; including all contacts and mail

1. First, you’ll need to login to My Account
  2. Go to My Services in the top toolbar, then choose Manage TalkTalk Mail
  3. Now you’ll see your active email addresses. To permanently delete any of your addresses, choose the Delete button next to your chosen email address
  4. A warning message will appear; select Delete forever to remove the account

If you have an email address that's not showing, you can add it using these simple  steps

1.   To get started log into My Account
  2.   Select My services from the toolbar
  3.   Choose Manage TalkTalk Mail 
  4.   Now select Add an existing mailbox
  5.   Type in the Email address and password
  6.   Select Add to continue

$
Simon
Hi, I’m Simon did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088