cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

O2 Mobile offer

No ratings

Here at TalkTalk, we’re always listening to your feedback and working hard to bring you the value and service you want. So we've improved and streamlined our mobile phone offers.

TalkTalk customers now benefit from a special discount on O2's powerful 4G network. With O2 you'll also be able to enjoy lots of perks and surprises that come with O2's Priority app and will have access to over 15,000 free O2 Wi-Fi hotspots.

O2 offer with 4G

View and order our O2 offers through My Account

You’re bound to have questions about these new O2 offers, so here are some FAQs that we hope will answer them. 

TalkTalk have teamed up with O2 to put together special mobile deals for TalkTalk customers.  As an O2 customer you'll have access to the award winning O2 network, as well as perks and offers through the free Priority app.

Your broadband contract won't be affected if you take a mobile offer from O2 or move to O2 for your mobile service.  You’ll continue to enjoy all of the benefits of being a broadband customer with TalkTalk.

You can check 2G, 3G and 4G network coverage using the O2 coverage checker.

•   I’m a TalkTalk broadband customer

Yes, all TalkTalk broadband customers have special access to these great O2 mobile offers. To view online, login to My Account. Alternatively, call us on 0345 172 0096.

•   I’m already a TalkTalk mobile customer

Yes absolutely - all you need to do is transfer your TalkTalk mobile service to O2’s. Just give us a call on 0345 172 0096 for O2 handset offers or order your O2 SIM plan through My Account. 

•   I’m not a TalkTalk broadband customer

This offer is exclusively available to TalkTalk broadband customers. If you’re not already with us, we’d love to have you. Take a look at our Fixed Low Price Plan packages and see how much you could save. 

Yes, it's easy to keep your number. 

• If you call us on 0345 172 0096 we'll give you a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) during the call. Then we’ll pass you over to O2 so you can choose an offer and set up a new account with them. Once you've received your O2 order, simply complete the online form to transfer your number to O2. For information on this process, please visit the O2 Help & Support website.  
    If you've already joined O2 and just require a PAC, Live Chat with us and we can give it you without the need to call.
  • If you're already an O2 Pay Monthly customer and want to move your number to your new Pay Monthly SIM, get in touch once your SIM arrives. Just call 202 from your O2 mobile or 0344 809 0202 from any other phone.
    If you want an additional line you can still get these deals by adding a new connection to your account.
  • If you're moving from another network, simply fill in the keep my number form once your new SIMs arrived. Find out more

PAC stands for Porting Authorisation Code. You need it to transfer your current phone number to a new network. The PAC is only valid for one month and your new provider must make the transfer request before the expiry date.

When we give you your PAC, you don’t immediately stop being a TalkTalk Mobile customer. You’ll be with us right up to the day you switch to your new provider, at which point we’ll send you a final bill.
If you do use your PAC, you’ll get your final bill as normal, which will include any charges for usage outside your free plan. Any subsequent bill will confirm any remaining credits or balance owed.

For information on switching to O2, please visit the O2 Help & Support website.

Your new provider should be able to tell you what day the number transfer is due to take place. It’s usually within 48 hours after you have given them your PAC.

SIMs come in three different sizes - standard, micro and nano. The SIMs O2 send have perforated edges so you can just pop out the size you need. Find out more 

Yes you can. You'll be asked to set up your preferred spend cap when you're joining online. Check out more information on O2 Spend Cap

If you're a SIM plan customer using your existing mobile, there's a small chance that your phone could be locked to the Vodafone network. Please visit Unlock my phone from Vodafone for more information. Or talk to us about upgrading to a new O2 phone.

Find out how to change your TalkTalk preferences, and if you've already joined O2 you can change your marketing preferences in My O2

Mike
Hi, I’m Mike did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088