cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk TV compatibility

No ratings

We’ve made some big changes to our TV service. Now you can catch up on all your favourite shows whether you’re watching TV at home or on the move. 

Which devices can I use with TalkTalk TV?

To bring you the best service possible, we regularly change which devices TalkTalk TV is compatible with. Take a look at our list of currently supported devices below.

TalkTalk TV will only work on these devices if you’re running the operating system indicated below or higher.

Supported Devices Minimum OS required

TalkTalk TV box

N/A

Windows PC

Windows 7

iMac OSX

Yosemite

iPhone / iPad

iOS10

Android Phone / Tablet

Android 4.2

You can download films and TV to the following devices:

•  iPhone/iPad
  • Android Phone/Tablet

When you purchase a show to own, you can watch it offline for up to thirty days. After this time, it'll become unavailable for offline playback. However, when you go back online or return to the UK, your license will automatically refresh when you launch the TalkTalk TV app. You won’t have to download the title again.

You'll need to have updated your web browser to at least the following versions to play content through TalkTalk TV:

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Internet Explorer Version 11 and above
  • Edge
  • Safari Version 9 and above

Mike
Hi, I’m Mike did you find my article useful?

Looking for help ?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options