Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£130 Giftcard from Giftcloud has not arrived.

Fairlight
Team Player
Message 7 of 7

I switched to Vodafone for their £150 offer, but I was offered a £130 Amazon voucher with £20 off the next bill to match Vodafone's offer. The other incentive was getting the voucher faster (42 days). Well it's been over 42 days and nothing has shown up.

From previous posts it seems it could take weeks before it arrives which is disappointing, to say the least. Also, my friend had the same offer a few days before me and their voucher has not arrived either.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

@Chidley

Please start a new thread and I can escalate it

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

@Chidley, when it's an issue specific to your account, you need to start your own thread. 

Otherwise there could be umpteen people similarly needing attention on the same thread and causing confusion in the replies. So staff will only reply to the original poster. 

Please go back to the message board and click on start a topic to begin.

You also need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff will reply to your post during business hours in the coming days. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Chidley
First Timer
Message 3 of 7

Hi, 

Junping on this thread as I also was moving over to Vodafone and was offered £130 voucher (within 42days) to stay and I haven't received it yet. My daughters 5th birthday is at end of the month and could really do with it ASAP to help with this!

Please could this be chased up for me 

0 Likes

Fairlight
Team Player
Message 5 of 7

Wow that was quick, I have my giftcard now.

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Fairlight

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes