Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account still not showing new bill .....

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 19 of 19

Got a new contract deal for fibre 65 £24.95pm 18month on 2nd June live date was 27th june all installed etc but account still shows old bill/contract.

When i went on chat help they said will update on live date but it is still not updated.  I want to know the price i was given is next bill.

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 19

Logged back in to my account and now says my package fibre65 voip Your contract comes to an end on 07/01/22? But also says as pending order /track order....I've been using fibre65 for 1 month now .

0 Likes

Message 2 of 19

HI juliemg

This has already been logged as a fault and is still under investigation. 

Im really sorry this still ongoing.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 19

I have re-escalated this to the support team here for you.  

0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 19

Who am I supposed  to contact about this so called inactive package I'm currently  using since June 27th and rejected order supposedely ordered July 2nd?  

0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 19

Now just been told on twitter my order was rejected  ? What is going on please someone  answer thanks 

0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 19

As no one is giving me any answers again I used fibre team chat again and now told to wait 5-7 days what is it 2-3,7-10, 5-7, 30? Since June 27th. Thanks    

0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 19

Was told on twitter to wait for 30 days last week ..so from 2-3 7-10 now 30 ?? This will overlap into next months bill which still won't be the new agreed one 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 19
0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 9 of 19

Update on request please

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 19

The support team will be back online on Monday and will respond again as soon as they can.

0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 11 of 19

Any updates?  So last week and yesterday  I was told by twitter and fibre team that the new contract/fibre package is registered but not not active? Also told the price is for data only even though agreed phone line voip,currently using fibre service fine btw then told to wait 2-3 days but also been told to wait 7 7-10 days 2 weeks ago so I does anyone know what is going on ?   2nd june I agreed on chat care team 18 month/£24.95 fibre65 voip/phone line free install free router been and sent old one back already)  all don't on live date 27th June went fine also yesterday was told by another fibre team chat agent  the price will be £35 data only?  

0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 12 of 19

Thanks  I've just been on twitter help request and told the new plan/contract is registered  but not active and need to contact fibre team which I've already done multiple times 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 19
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 14 of 19

@juliemg It is best not to keep posting, the support team will respond again as soon as they can. 

0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 15 of 19

Account still not updated

0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 16 of 19

Still not updated no new contract info on account too agreed 18mont fibre 65

0 Likes

juliemg
Conversation Starter
Message 17 of 19

Account still not updated  I just want to  confirm my new contract and price etc yet chat help keep saying they can't see anything..errm? Can someone  update it today please thanks Just to confirm I agreed new contract/offer 2nd june on chat everything  installed 27th june was told by chat help everything  will update and activate on my account on live date (27th) then again told will be ready in 5 days then told they can't confirm my new details/contract bill etc..

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 18 of 19

Hi juliemg

My Account will update shortly. If it hasnt changed in a week we can escalate. 

Regards

0 Likes