Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon echo dot offer

Andrewj2
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

Hi I upgraded to fibre 65 on the 10th march 2022 with the Amazon echo dot offer but still haven't received my voucher. I've asked several times and been told it's been escalated but nothing. I had to change my email address as talk talk said I could no longer use my existing email address as it was a legacy they deleted my old one and it's taken weeks to get the new one registered. I was told that as I didn't have an email address the voucher wouldn't have got to me but that's not my fault as they deleted it not me. Can anyone help please I'm getting nowhere okln chat and phone calls. Thanks Andrew 

AJ
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Andrewj2
Chatterbox
Message 1 of 7

Thank you all sorted I received my free voucher this morning 😁

AJ
0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi @Andrewj2

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Thanks the offer was for an Amazon echo dot and a plug which both retailer at £74.98 so I still lost out and had to have countless hours in the chat and phone to sort it out. I still feel that it wasn't clear when ordering.l and very stressful. 

AJ
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

It may do, as £40 is the cost of an Echo Dot perhaps that is the way they tried to solve the issue? As I said, wait and see what TalkTalk say here. 

0 Likes

Andrewj2
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 7

Yes please I think I've set up everything on my account. I'm new here so please bear with me. I did receive a £40 credit as I've had to contact them 4 times about not receiving the voucher and each time I was told it was on its way. Will this influence anything as it was a goodwill gesture because I'd been given the wrong information and not as a substitute for the echo dot. Thanks andrew

AJ
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

I have removed your duplicate topic.

0 Likes