Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to my account

Simonch
Team Player
Message 2 of 2

Hi 

I’m trying to login to my account but constantly get a message saying: there are technical issues please try later. I’ve tried using different devices, both my email addresses and using the link to access my account, and all I get is the same message. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks, Simon

Simonch
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

Hi Simonch 

For TalkTalk MailPlus customers the inability to sign in to the MailPlus MyAccount is a known issue.

You don't need to access MyAccount for an email password change. The Reset your password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. Scan your devices to detect and remove any password grabbing virus, trojan or other malware.

If the email address is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and you have set up password recovery options, in advance, that you recognise from the *****hints, then you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

Let us know if that gets you back in control. 

Tip: If the email account has been compromised, the password recovery may have been reset by the hacker so if that's the case then post in the email forum and we'll get your email account recovered for you.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes