Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to my account

Grummy
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 9

Hello  - Hope you can help. I have reset my password but still cannot login to my account. 

I get the error message below . 

"Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later."

I have been trying to two days now.

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Unfortunately, we've not been given an estimated repair date for this incident. Hopefully, it won't take too long before there's a fix put in place.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 9

Hi Grummy

No need to retry today. It's obvious that the required fix wasn't included in the last planned maintenance. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

Grummy
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 9

Thank you for the replies.  

@Ady-TalkTalk  I have just tried to login again but still get the error.

Grummy_0-1642068764518.png

I'll try again this afternoon , but suspect that something will need fixing. 

Thanks - Grummy 

Message 4 of 9

Hi Grummy, please let us know how you get on. I've had no word about fixes coming for current MyAccount incidents, but it's possible that you'll see an improvement today.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

We are expecting the fix anytime. There are multiple items of work planned for MyAccount and the first Planned maintenance overnight tonight. No guarantee that the fix you're wanting will be included but if not tonight then very soon. 

Retry after 9am tomorrow and let us know if the fix is done or not.

0 Likes

Grummy
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 9

Hi Gondola

Thank you very much for the explanation .  That sounds about right . I enter the correct password , it shows the 'dancing cloud' for a few seconds while stating "Preparing account details" then bombs out with the red banner.

Talk Talk Support are scheduled to phone me on Friday but I will keep an eye on this thread also as you have asked for them to respond. 

Hope we get a resolution on this as it sounds a bit worrying that a fix due in November still has not been implemented.  

Thanks again 

Message 7 of 9

Hi Grummy 

I'll ask TalkTalk Support to respond to you here to make sure your MyAccount is on the list for a fix.

Some TalkTalk MailPlus subscription customers cannot sign in to their customer MyAccount to manage their mailboxes as there's a red banner message "Something went wrong..."

There is no ability to create a mailbox, update password or delete via MyAccount

The workaround to update the password is via the Forgot my password link on the TalkTalk Mail sign in
The workaround to deletion is to contact Customer Services and request deletion by the Data Protection team
The workaround to make a payment missed by a Direct Debit is to contact Customer Services Billing team

There was a planned fix due to be applied in November but that didn't happen.

Grummy
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 9

Hi Mullins25,  Thank you for the reply . 

This is regarding my Talk Talk account . I don't think it is any way linked to Google ?

Just spent over 100 minutes with talktalk chat support who advised that my  account does not allow me to access my account since it is a email account only so you will need to have broadband to be able to access my account . 

Even though I am paying for Mail Plus and have always accessed it via My Account previously to administer the mailboxes.

0 Likes