Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for mobile call, local call and unlimited UK call boost.

Franco_B
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

Hi, I've been incorrectly charged.

I took out a contract for 24 months on the 20th October from your website which included 

• Fibre 65
  • Unlimited UK landline and mobile calls
  • Choice of Amazon echo dot & amazon smart plug or Ring indoor camera

for £29.95 a month.  I also have the International Extra call boost on top of this which is £7 a month.

After checking this months bill, I can see that I've been charged for a

• local landline call on the 21st October, 
  • a UK mobile call also on the 21st October.
  • £7 for Unlimited UK call boost 

for a total of £42.82. 

I've also not received any information about the choice of free gift.  I've attached a photo of the offer.

Thanks, Franco.

Top offerTop offer

6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Jo,

I responded and had a guess at my password but I assume it was incorrect, though I got no indication that it was or wasn't.  I've now gone down the Forgot Password route, and used my talktalk mobile number, but as I have a few different mobile numbers I'm not sure that is the one tied to my account.  Again I got no indication of whether it was the correct one or not, all it says is "We'll get back to you"

Many Thanks,

Franco 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Franco,

I haven't received any details, could you try this link here, please? https://smm.page.link/M5PtTKDGkMysFtgP7

Thanks. 

Jo

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Franco, 

Have sent you a private message for some info, we'll then look into this for you.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hello Arne, thanks for the reply. 

Ok that explains why I was charged for those two calls, why am I being charged for the Unlimited UK Calls Boost though? The montly bill should be £36.95 (£29.95 from the above offer plus £7 for the International Extra), however I'm being charged an additional £7 for the Unlimited UK Calls Boost.

Out of the two gift options, I would have gone for the Amazon Echo dot (4th gen) with an Amazon smart plug combo.

Many thanks,

Franco

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi Franco_B

Your calls boost did not start till the 22nd, which is why the charge was generated. 

Which product would you have chosen? Amazon Echo or Ring Doorbell? 

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

The support team will look into this for you as soon as they can when they are back online from Monday.

0 Likes