Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Amazon Voucher

nexxusone
Whizz Kid
Message 24 of 24

renewed my contract (fibre 150) with a free Amazon voucher for Alexa and smart plug, like A LOT of other have NOT received the voucher , please chase up and send me voucher code asap. 

23 REPLIES 23

Message 1 of 24
0 Likes

nexxusone
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 24

Finally this is resolved - Voucher issued!!!!, thanks to ALL forum staff that tried to sort - Feed back to TALKTALK HEAD OFFICE, you really need a good kick up the beep.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 24

Hi 

All I can do is escalate this which I have done @nexxusone

I will do it again. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 24

And I have no idea why @Arne-TalkTalk didn't respond after the last escalation, @nexxusone.

Will just have to draw attention to it again for you and I hope it is picked up asap.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

nexxusone
Whizz Kid
Message 5 of 24

STILL NO AMAZON VOUCHER since december 5th 2021 - disgraceful

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 24

Re-escalating, in hope, @nexxusone.

However, staff won't be back on here before Monday. 

0 Likes

nexxusone
Whizz Kid
Message 7 of 24

Renewed 5th December 2021 , tomorrow is 5th March 2022 STILL NOT GOT VOUCHER!!!!!!!! - someone either sort or provide email for CEO etc for breach of contract this has gone on way too long now.... and yes i've checked ALL my email folders , junk / spam /bin / normal and priority folders - it is NOT there.  NO MORE EXCUSES

0 Likes

Message 8 of 24
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 24

Dearie me, there's no need for that.  😕

0 Likes

Message 10 of 24

aR5e

0 Likes

Message 11 of 24

Yes checked every folder and there is nothing, I'm now under the impression this was deliberately misleading offer than has bit talktalk on *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* and they are hoping it will quietly go away. Please can you get it sorted ASAP  

0 Likes

Message 12 of 24

@nexxusone  im really sorry, I was advised the codes where being sent this week. have you checked your spam/junk mail folders?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 13 of 24

I'll re-escalate this for you, @nexxusone.

0 Likes

nexxusone
Whizz Kid
Message 14 of 24

Still not got the voucher , talktalk must be in breach of contract by now for not honouring offer.... please escalate to highest level of complaint.

0 Likes

nexxusone
Whizz Kid
Message 15 of 24

Still Not got Voucher, this is totally unacceptable I renewed around 5th December 2021 - Surely TalkTalk have failed to honour offer and therefore in breach of contract? please escalate this to highest level.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 24

Hi nexxusone

Really sorry its taking so long,  there is a backlog which the team are working through. 

Apologies again.

0 Likes

nexxusone
Whizz Kid
Message 17 of 24

Still NOT got, only renewed because of offer, Looks like talktalk is scamming customers     ....Breach of contract? 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 24

Hi nexxusone, have you received your code now?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 19 of 24

Hi @nexxusone

Thank you for confirming security

I will escalate this to the team responsible for the codes, asking them to sent it out ASAP. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 20 of 24

ok have answered them

0 Likes