Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre and the Account options

JamesHappy
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Can TT look to make some minor changes to the account interface over time?
Those with FF Data Only do not get a phone service but the interface still shows lots of free non-existent options.

JamesHappy_0-1646915456585.png

Thanks

In the depths of Bedfordshire, working part time, playing golf, caring for my wife and organising the world around me! Liking the speed from future fibre. Don't need to care about the distance from the green box any more, ADSL (or VDSL) issues, rebooting modems and then losing speed!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

JamesHappy
Super Duper Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Still the same...maybe one day. 😁

In the depths of Bedfordshire, working part time, playing golf, caring for my wife and organising the world around me! Liking the speed from future fibre. Don't need to care about the distance from the green box any more, ADSL (or VDSL) issues, rebooting modems and then losing speed!
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thank you. 

I will pass this to the My Account team, My Account for FTTP accounts is still being worked on I'm sure this is on their list

Thanks again. 

0 Likes

JamesHappy
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi Arne,

Here....

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/my/billsandpayments/latestbill

JamesHappy_0-1647361265769.png

here

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/my/billsandpayments/previousbill

JamesHappy_1-1647361442244.png

Does this help?

Thanks,

James

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi @JamesHappy

Thank you for flagging this.

Is that shown on the view my bill page? 

0 Likes