Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift cloud voucher

Sohare1598
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

I am having trouble receiving my gift cloud voucher, I was going to switch to Vodafone  in January who where offering a £90 voucher, so talk talk offered me 100 voucher to stay with them on another 18 month  contract so I agreed. I have the exact date and time of this phone call. I have been trying to get it and when I chatted to support they said this wasn’t added to my account so refusing to give it to me. And when I said I wanted to complain and take this further, they said supervisor  would call me within 72 hours . This was over a week ago. 

Do talk talk record phone calls cause I would really like to request the phone all where they offered this deal to me. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @MAC2010

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

MAC2010
First Timer
Message 2 of 8

Hello there, 

how many people are having trouble in getting the Voucher’s or gifts they were supposed to get within their contract???

below is my message to customer service… should I expect much help?

Hello

I am very unhappy as I feel as though I have been conned, I do hope you can sort out this problem.

when I signed the contract with you for my broadband and tv, the deal clincher for me was a £100 Amazon voucher. Once I received the equipment and my service went live on the 25/11/21 I phoned customer services and asked for my voucher. The chap on the service desk told me I could not apply for my voucher for over 3-6 months after my service went live. I was not aware of this but was ok with that, that meant that I would be able to apply for it on or after the 25/02/22.

I have been very busy and the voucher was not high on my priority list as I was confident that it was safe and secure where it was till I applied for it.

I tried to get my voucher a few weeks ago and have been pushed from pillar to post and told a lie in order to try to renege on our agreement. Giftcloud or Broadband Choices are the two companies that have been back in touch with me. They have said that they emailed me the voucher on the 6th of January. And although they know that I did not open the email they cannot reissue it!

I hope that you will agree that there are many inconsistencies to what I am being told. 
Firstly I did not received the email at all, not in my inbox nor junk box in any way shape or form.

secondly if it was issued on 06/01/22 then that was 6 weeks after My service went live which is not what I was told when I applied for it on 25/11/21. 
What difficulty is there in reissuing my voucher! SERIOUSLY! 
I don’t know if TalkTalk has contracted these coming to handle the gifting of the vouchers on their behalf or what the deal is. But I will not be brushed off and I will not accept this. I received no emails whatsoever off either of these companies. I am absolutely livid that they are trying to tell me they sent an email and I will not receive my gift as the email was not opened. What a load of codswallop. 
please can you resolve this issue and arrange for my £100 Amazon voucher to be sent to me safely and securely. 
I do not want to be forced into involving trading standards and the ombudsman in order to get my voucher.

Please can you email me today to settle my mind on this issue as I really don’t need this treatment, things are hard enough at the moment for everyone without being conned out of my voucher which we agreed on.

yours faithfully 

mark Hunter           

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi @Sohare1598

The voucher will be issued next week.

Please keep an eye on your spam/junkmail folders for an email from giftcloud.

Regards

0 Likes

Sohare1598
First Timer
Message 4 of 8

Have there been any further updates? It seems like I’m being passed from pillar to post with no solution

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Sohare1598

Thank you 

I will contact the team responsible for the vouchers.

I'll post back when they reply.

Regards

0 Likes

Sohare1598
First Timer
Message 6 of 8

Updatedv profile with name and telephone number although this is disconnected, I use mobile number for correspondance which I have also added

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Sohare1598

Thank you for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes