Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How on earth do I find LiveChat.. Simple billing issue

Message 12 of 12

I have a degree in Computer Science, and the amount of circles this website has walked me in baffles me. 

I just want to check why the latest bill is still at the higher rate since I switched over before paying the previous one, and to ensure the next bills are at the correct rate. I had no intention of posting to a community, I have no desire to trouble people who are not paid to deal with simple issues.

I just want a link to livechat. The website is excruciating.  Or just confirm my next bills will be at the correct rate in a way that doesn't make me need an ibuprofen and a lie down.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi ohmygodwhyihaveaccount

I can look into this I first need to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

I am authorised to act on this account, the bills come to me, the login details for 'My account' are mine, and I have all the relevant information required. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 12

OK, if it is not your account then there may be privacy issues involved. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Because I just tried it on chromium and non-chromium based browsers and posted the results as an image in my previous comment. I thank you for your time, but no, dealing with elderly relatives contracts and crossing my fingers they are not getting ripped off again was not part of my degree.  I'll do as you suggest, thanks again

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 12

Why would you assume that? Did these kinds of issues never come up during your Computer Science course?

You can complete your community profile and wait for the support team to look into this for you as advised earlier.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Let's just assume that ain't going to work. Browsers, extensions etc don't seem to be the issue. What's my recourse?

ohmygodwhyihaveaccount_0-1643217053822.png

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 12

Use the link I posted; make sure ad blockers and pop ups are disabled; or try a different browser.

You should see this:

Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 18.06.14.png

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

It really is not there. I did manage to find that page, however there is no option to do anything other than go in a circle.

If I don't need live chat or it's simply not working, is it possible to confirm what my next bill is going to be through here, if I give an account number?

ohmygodwhyihaveaccount_0-1643215918921.pngohmygodwhyihaveaccount_1-1643215936428.png

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 12

Live chat is available here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529 

Alternatively the support team here can help. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

I have moved this to the Billing section for you. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi

Go to : 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-bill/ta-p/2204719

Scroll down and click the option 'YES' to chat to somebody.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes