Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Speed Boost

portlanders
Participant
Message 7 of 7

Hello,

My 'Go-Live' date is next week, I ordered fibre with speed boost. 

The email confirmation i recieved confirms i have speed boost and will be billed accordingly. 

However when i go in to my account on the TT website, the speed boost doesn't show as part of my package? 

I spoke to someone on chat, but they said i have to call back once my services go live to get it manually added??? 

That just doesn't seem correct to me, surely as i have ordered it and will be billed for it, it shouldn't be left to me to phone them to get it manually added??

Anyone else been through this? 

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

@steve moore You have posted in an old and dormant topic here, if you start your own then the support team will gladly look into this for you .

0 Likes

steve moore
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

hi, I updated to the faster fibre with speed boost. And like you, it does not show in my account.  I contacted TalkTalk and they said the boost was active. but I cannot get over 40mb at all. Does the speed boost never show in anyone's account?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

That's great, thank you for confirming so quickly. Much appreciated

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi @portlanders

I can confirm that the speed boost is included on your order. 

Sorry for any confusion. 

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

My account boosts shows those that are currently in force, not ones that only come into effect after go live.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes