Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew Contract

mitch88
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

I received notifcation that my contract was due for renewal . When I checked my account the contract I was offered for Fibre 65 was for 24 months with my add ons  of TT TV £4 reduced to £2 , and Unlimited UK Calls £16 reduced to £8  for 18 months . This means that for the last 6 months I will be paying an extra £10 pm .I checked the site to see if I could change the Fibre 65 to 18mths but there appeared to be no option but renew . My Order number is N87111476 .  Later I was checking other sites and found TT was offering 18 mth contracts for Fibre 65 . I phoned but was told that my order could not be changed but after 30 days the person I spoke to would phone me back and change it at no charge . I just wanted to check if the information I was given was correct as I feel charging an extra £60 is a con 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @mitch88

I can confirm that there are notes on your account advising a call will be made, the admin fee will be waived 

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

They set up the main contract @ £x for 18 months or £y for 24 etc, and it seems it can only be changed after a 30 day minimum period.

Boosts etc are often for a different limited period, which is why these seem to have to be renegotiated after 18 months.

One way or another, it's a pain if the deals don't synchronise.  Do hold them to the promise of no admin charge if you change to an 18 month contract after 30 days.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes