Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which package am I on, and am I paying for both?

ftwizard
Team Player
Message 7 of 7

I had FTTP 150 recently installed (March 24th) as an upgrade from Fibre 65. My last bill was on March 18th, which was £24 as per the Fibre 65 contract.

Both the Fibre 65 and the FF150 are running concurrently. I'm a bit concerned that I may be paying for both packages at the same time.

Can a freindly TalkTalk rep confirm when the Fibre 65 contract will end, and when the FF150 will start. The FF150 has the first three months free.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

ftwizard
Team Player
Message 1 of 7

I've been in contact with the Future Fibre team and basically they had no knowledge of our FF150 install. I think they have no knowledge of anything really.

He said that he had activated the account and that the FF150 contract should start from next month. If that happens as it should I'll be truly astounded.

Apart from the NHS, TalkTalk is absolutely the worst organisation I have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with. I'm staggered they are still trading. I'm most anoyed with myself for thinking that things may get better after the last debacle of lost internet. What a mug I am.

ftwizard
Team Player
Message 2 of 7

Ok, so now I have been billed for Fibre 65. Please tell me what is going on, as I have no idea.

I have received a return label for the old Fibre 65 equipment, so you want me to send it back, but you want to keep billing me for the service. How the hell does that work?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

No, I don't think so. I'm not concerned if you want to give me two packages, that's not my problem. As far as I'm concerned, my fibre 65 finished the day I upgraded to FF150. The fact your company has no idea what it is doing is again, not my problem.

My concern is billing. I do not want to be billed for Fibre 65, only FF150. If you want to give me Fibre 65, then you can do it off your own bat. I'm not paying for it, I don't want it. For god's sake, get something right and sort it out.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 7

Hi @ftwizard

You have to contact the future fibre team, I cant see a Future Fibre order, so you are still being billed for Fibre 65

Try the live chat option on our page https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 7

@Romkie, please start your own thread. 

It can cause confusion if you post on another customer's help issue, so staff will only reply to the original poster. 

Please go back to the message board and click on start a topic. 

@ftwizard, do look out for a response from staff on here during the week, as you are in the right place for this topic to be addressed. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Romkie
Participant
Message 6 of 7

I'm in the same position as you but I upgraded and had the install on the 11th march. I can't access the fibre 150 my account online and have yet to receive the third 'go live' email from future fibre. I've been chasing the change over online but keep being told it's being looked into but a month on I'm still nowhere and having to pay my fibre 65 bill even though like you the first 3 months should be free.