cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic Order

csquared2
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 5

Is it me, or has something gone awry with the ordering of topics?

If I scroll through 'Billing', I find topics last replied to months ago interleaved with topics with recent replies.

For example

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Loyalty-should-be-rewarded/m-p/2319708#M306009

4 REPLIES 4

StephenF
Community Manager
Message 1 of 5

Hey, the guys are doing some housekeeping moving topics into their correct boards and didnt tick the "sort into chronological order" button so the order is off. I'll try and move a topic in and sort the order out, failing that, give it a couple hours a day and they should drop off the first couple pages. 

Stephen, Community Manager
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Mmm... the pop out reminder is alerting to the age of the original post.  Once you've read a post the bold title should change to normal, non-bold. You can then concentrate on previously unread posts. As you say, these 'old' topics will work their way down the list as members can not reply to these very old topics.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

csquared2
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Gondola

I guess we'll just have to put up with the annoying little chap and his 'This post is a little old and may not be relevant anymore…' message for a week or so. 🙂

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @csquared2 

Well spotted. It's simply because some members posted in the Ideas forum and TalkTalk are having a tidy up of Ideas. If the TalkTalk Support Team feel it's more appropriate for a post to be moved to one of the Help with your service forums then they'll land there as a 'new' topic to be answered.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution