email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email reported as spam in error

kc1979
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Good Morning 

I recently clicked 'report email as spam' from obscured for customer security how can I retract this? They are trying to email me with regards to work I am doing for them but emails are not showing in inbox or spam

Regards 

Karen Cross

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Karen, Gondola's advice as always is good. Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Karen

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address and password, select Sign in.

In your online mailbox you should be able to select an email in the Inbox and select Mark as Spam from the toolbar. That would move the email to the Spam folder.

You can select the email in the Spam folder, in the 30 days after marking it as spam, and select Not spam from the toolbar. That will move the mail back to the Inbox and send a notification to the TalkTalk network filters that the mail is not to be treated as spam.  If you have an old message from the sender then manually drag and drop that into the Spam folder and select the email and then select Not spam from the toolbar. 

Let us know if you were using some other way of accessing your mail messages. You may have to clear any mail filters that could be blocking receipt and may also have to ask the sender to resume sending mail to you after clearing the filters.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution