email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functions not available

Nameer
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I cannot manage my mail I receive a message that reads Functions not available

N Abdulahad
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Nameer, if you're seeing that message when you try adding a mail address to your MyAccount then I'm afraid it's because there's an incident open at the moment. We were told it would be fixed by the end of November, but that's been and gone. We're still waiting for an update as to when we can expect a fix. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

OK, heads up that you need to update your Community profile for TalkTalk Support to help you.

Follow up questions from me, do you have a live TalkTalk home broadband service? And, is your TalkTalk home broadband working fine and your email management via your customer MyAccount has been working fine... up to today?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

Nameer
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

hi Gondola

No, I am not a  TalkTalk MailPlus customer

N Abdulahad
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi Nameer 

Are you a TalkTalk MailPlus subscription customer? The 'Functions not available' error message is a known fault.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by updating your Community  MY PROFILE

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your name, current home 'phone number (unless taking a full-fibre non voice service). An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your email address, MailPlus customer account number and notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution