email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am HACKED and they have control of internet

Reg Brooker
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have a device that is connected to my account that I don't know.

The internet has connection problems and is HACKED?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Hi Reg Brooker, we can't help if you don't post and tell us what's happened and what you've done to counter it. Have you taken any steps to retake control?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 6

Hi Reg Brooker, we're all here waiting to help. We need more information in order to do that. Please provide as much information as you can without posting any private details on the thread.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

td123
Whizz Kid
Message 3 of 6

@Reg Brooker @Ady-TalkTalk 

Reg may have a completely different issue but just in case this is a thread I started in August regarding devices that my antivirus found connected to my Wi-Fi (which turned out to not to be threats, just different I.D's from what I was expecting)

Re: Devices found on my Wi-Fi - TalkTalk Help & Support

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

@Reg Brooker, please follow up replies on this thread.

I'll remove your duplicate topic.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi Reg Brooker, if there's an unknown device on your network turn off WIFI and you'll force it off. How have they taken control of your connection? What has been hacked is it an email account or something else? Have you run Anti Virus on your devices?

Ady