email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer log into my TalkTalk webmail

Careycurrie2
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

It's a long story but I will try to make it shorter. In  2018 I was living in the UK and had had an account with you for many years. we were visiting my husbands family in The Netherlands when my husband was taken ill and rushed into hospital for a heart operation. something went wrong during the operation and it caused a stroke. He was in hospital a long time, then in a nursing home where he just deteriorated and passed away in 2020. I had closed my account with because I no longer was in the UK but was allowed to keep my TalkTalk webmail which was my lifeline to the UK. I got a terrible shock a couple of days ago when I clicked on my mail and couldn't log in! I am nearly 80 years old and not very technical and I spent hours trying to get it back but to no avail. I am sure there are mails waiting for me so please can you help me to see them and at least see my addresses so that I can contact everyone and let them know what has happened.

Hoping to hear from you soon and thanking you in advance.

obscured for customer security

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Careycurrie2, if you follow Gondola's advice you should get it sorted. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Careycurrie2 

Condolences for your loss.

The email account is still active. The Reset your password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. 

There is an email password recovery option, so if you recognise that from the *****hints, then you can send your alternate email address a link to authorise a password reset.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address and password, select Sign in.

There is just one slight problem and that's the use of the mailbox by a non UK resident. TalkTalk's MyAccount, where mailboxes are managed, is accessible only within the UK.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution