email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost onetel password

katieb5
Popular Poster
Message 18 of 19

I cannot remember my onetel password and my emails have stopped being pushed on to my iPhone. I have probably had my onetel email for around 20 years. Please help!

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18

Message 1 of 19

I need various pieces of information. Unfortunately, 2 fails means we have to wait for 7 days before we can try again. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 19

What is it that you still need?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 19

I'm sorry there's not enough in there to pass the requirements for GDPR ID verification. I'm sorry it's nothing personal, but without the right information we can't help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 19

Hi. I have updated as much information as I could. Would you be able to help me get access to my old onetel emails now please?  

many thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 19

Hi katieb5, please answer the questions in the below link to enable us to access your account and help with your questions:

https://smm.page.link/VeJtZGVe6W32UzM86 

If you don't have a Telephone Enquiry Password, follow our guide to create one or select the "I don’t have a password" link to answer some different questions. Setting up your telephone password

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 19

Hi katieb, I've resent the link. Please provide either the landline or account number for the account. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 7 of 19

In that case I need you to provide answers to the questions from the secure verification link that I've sent to you. 

Ady

0 Likes

katieb5
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 19

I am trying to reset my password as I’ve been locked out but I’m not getting a link to reset. This is for my hotmail email which I am using to try to reset my onetel password. Many thanks 

0 Likes

katieb5
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 19

Hi. I have tried to update my details so I can provide a telephone password but it’s saying I’ve been logged out of the system. It wasn’t accepting my password??

0 Likes

Message 10 of 19

Hi katieb5, please answer the questions in the below link to enable us to access your account and help with your questions:

https://smm.page.link/NZjPEy2ZF6cUnXPk7 

If you don't have a Telephone Enquiry Password, follow our guide to create one or select the "I don’t have a password" link to answer some different questions. Setting up your telephone password

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 19

Hi katieb5, sorry to be a pain. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

0 Likes

katieb5
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 19

I have updated my details with my date of birth. Thank you

0 Likes

Message 13 of 19

Hi katieb5,

I've replied on your other thread

Chris

0 Likes

Message 14 of 19

Hi katieb5,

Apologies but could you also please add your date of birth to the private notes section of your community profile and we'll do this for you

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 15 of 19

Hi katieb5 

I'll let TalkTalk know that the password recovery options aren't available. A TalkTalk Support member will need to verify you as the registered email user and set up your password recovery alternate email address and mobile number (the Reset details) so you can send a password reset link or code to authenticate a password change.

Prepare for TalkTalk Mail Support by including in your Community Profile:

• Your name, current home 'phone number (if available). An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add the email address needing recovery, other notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

A TalkTalk Support member will reply to this thread and then Community Personal Message you to confirm your customer account details and or details related to the original registration of the email address.

When verified the Reset details will be set up during a working week within 24 hours allowing you to set your own password via the Forgotten your password journey. Make sure the password is ultra-strong and unique to the mailbox. Check via the  TalkTalk Mail sign in that you can access the mailbox.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

Message 16 of 19

Hi. It looks like I’ve just got the one option. I can’t access my onetel emails anywhere so is it possible to reset my password another way?  Thanks

0 Likes

Message 17 of 19

Hi katieb5 

The Reset your password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. 

If the onetel email address is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and you have set up password recovery options, in advance, that you recognise from the *****hints, then you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

Let us know if you don't see more than one reset option.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

katieb5
Popular Poster
Message 19 of 19

Hi 

Is it possible to reset my lost onetel.com password?

0 Likes