email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel account hosted if I leave TalkTalk?

GBaggg
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Broadband and phone contract with TalkTalk ends in next couple of weeks and I am thinking of leaving. If I left, would my legacy Onetel email account hosted by TalkTalk continue to function? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Great stuff, thanks for letting us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 6

Happy days all ways!  Nice work.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

GBaggg
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Hi Gondola and Ady, Thank you for your replies. I have spoken to the Retentions Team and renewed the contract for 18 months. Happy Days.

GBaggg

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi Gbaggg, Gondola's given you all the advice you need. Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi GBaggg 

Always worth giving the TalkTalk Loyalty / Better Value / Retentions team a call to see what the best deal is for you.

LiveChat to TalkTalk Support (excluding contract cancellations) is here:  Our LiveChat team.  Wait for the light blue Chat now button to appear; It's grey or clear when busy or offline.

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to Customer Services Better value contract renewals and cancellations on 0345 172  5157, if you're thinking of leaving, and Future Fibre enquiries on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, use 0203 441 5550. TalkTalk supports the Text Relay Service: It's 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

If you do place an order with another supplier and that goes through then upon leaving you'll get an email inviting you to subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus to retain full email access on your devices for the onetel email account and up to four additional TalkTalk mailboxes should you have more. The subscription fee is £5 per month or £50 per year.

Should you choose not to subscribe you'll be limited to webmail only access and after around 6 months the mailbox will be flagged for deletion thus giving you sufficient time to migrate to another mail service. You'll not be able to take your email address with you when you leave and auto-forwarding will cease when the mailbox is limited to webmail only access.

If you subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus and then rejoin TalkTalk at some future time and add all your TalkTalk Mail addresses to your new customer MyAccount then the MailPlus billing will automatically cease. The Future Fibre customer MyAccount doesn't currently include the management of TalkTalk Mail but I hope will do so in the coming months.

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is your go to resource for information, guides and Community support for TalkTalk Consumer home broadband and MailPlus subscribers.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

Subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus

Cancel TalkTalk MailPlus

Let me know if you do need further guidance and I'll do my best to advise.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes