email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending emails from word documents

Roger D1
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

I am trying to send a standard text from a Word document using a list of email addresses from an Excel spreadsheet. How do I link this into my talktalk mail? Apparently they should show up in an outbox before me electing to send, but nothing happens. I'm using Windows.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Thanks for letting us know you've found the problem Roger.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

I realise now that my problem is that Word is not connexted to an emali system. I get two error messages if I try and email a word document. "there is nor email associted to complete the requested action" then "MAPI failure "Unspecified error""

Roger

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 3 of 5

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 12.20.38.png

.................. is that what you had in mind @Roger D1?

R.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi Roger D1 

If you're asking how to get the email addresses into the TalkTalk Mail Address Book, to enable you to then send mail messages to individual contacts or to create distribution lists, then the answer is to Import the Contacts.

Contacts Import 2

You'll need to create a CSV file from Excel and the CSV file will need to be in the appropriate format. Best to create a Contact in the TalkTalk Address Book and Export a CSV file so you can see that in Excel to know how to format the columns.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution