email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still unable to send from Tiscali and LineOne addresses

cheshireguy1
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

Still unable to send from Tiscali and LineOne addresses. Please re-open issue urgently.

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

The tiscali DNS suffers recurring problems. I've no idea why it's not been resolved yet. I raised it to senior management 2 months ago. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

cheshireguy1
Team Player
Message 2 of 6

Yes thanks Ady.   (Would be great if your team could get to the bottom of why this keeps happening!)

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi cheshireguy1, is your mail working normally again now? There was obviously lag after the fault was fixed. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

cheshireguy1
Team Player
Message 4 of 6

Bob - I recommend that you edit out your personal email address from your several postings, for your security, and that you start your own heading to add to the list of unhappy folk.  Hopefully good old Gondola and Adi -TalkTalk will pick up and initiate action, urgent action.

bob_sparks
Team Player
Message 5 of 6

agree  outgoing SMTP mail still not working on either SMTP.tiscali.co.uk or SMTP.Talktalk.net   Incoming mail seems ok. Any email sent shows 
obscured for customer security - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Cannot send the message. Verify the email address in your account properties. The server responded: ??0 ? '  

total crap has been down all day –

similarly cant send emails from Talktalk web email either -- sort it out asap - what are the loss of service payment reductions on the monthly fee?

0 Likes