email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive email from specific recipients

Message 2 of 2

Dear community,

I wonder if you could help me. For the past 2 months I have not been getting emails from my work HR department.

I have tried forwarding the messages myself from gmail, and they don't get through either.

However, when I edited the message to remove a specific link (with associated picture), the email came through OK.

This same link WAS in previous messages, which I DID receive...but on forwarding one out those messages, while I was able to see it arriving at Gmail, but not at my Tiscali address. It also vanished from my Sent Mail folder.

Everything points to some sort of change in the way TalkTalk is processing messages which contain external links. This change would have happened between February 2022 and now.

Please can you investigate? Three should be plenty of examples from today.

I can give examples of the senders, times and content, if required.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi failure _to_communicate, I've asked the business to comfirm if we've made changes to cloudmark that have led to this issue.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes