Need help?

Talktalk customer details found online

6 REPLIES 6
Not-Happy
Enlightened One

1.jpg2.jpg

I am almost 100% sure now i am one of the 4545 compromised
as they have all my info and getting scam calls ever since
i can not recall getting calls like this before.

i was told i was not compromised i think i was lied to like many others

some info on this would be good?

I am a lot happier when I don't have to deal with TalkTalk customer services on the phone
Not-Happy
Enlightened One

Thanks to @stuart_smiles1 for the link

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48351900

more info here

I am a lot happier when I don't have to deal with TalkTalk customer services on the phone
ferguson
Community Star

Have TalkTalk written to you to confirm that you are one of the 4,500 affected?

Not-Happy
Enlightened One

have you read the post i have made? pictures it says 4,545 i am getting loads of calls all from tt all scams they have all my info i have a complaint in yes i got email that is lies or tt has been hacked again. And no blocking the calls will just hide from me that they have my info.

ps sorry for calling you stupid in the last post but my post should not have been moved to

Entertainment, News & Humour this is a big problem

ferguson
Community Star

Have you read the article? TalkTalk admit that a certain number of customers in the 2015 hack had been incorrectly notified as "safe," but have subsequently been notified correctly. So if TalkTalk have not specifically told you that you were a direct victim of the data loss, either originally or more recently, then you are just another of many millions of victims of "normal" scamming I'm afraid.

I stand by my decision to move the topic. @KeithFrench has decided to deal with a similar topic differently, that is his prerogative. But I do not see it as a Fibre Broadband issue.

Not-Happy
Enlightened One

Then tell please how they have all my info this never happened before and why my last post was removed no right for public speech ??? a joke 

Not-Happy
Enlightened One
also if you believe what tt tell you you need to wake up