FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Installation - No router

Adamantia
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

I ve placed my order few weeks ago and i haven't received my router yet. The engineer came this morning and finished his work from his side, but still no router. I can see online that the router has been dispatched and was actually expected to be delivered yesterday. I can not track my delivery with yodel as they dont give you a tracking number. I spoke with an agent this morning but he couldn't help me to resolve this. So I wonder is this something normal. Should I be wait for the delivery or request a new one? 

Adamantia

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

djbdane
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 4

I have a new install tomorrow and the Router arrived OK today - I got an email from Yodel this morning saying it would be delivered today so keep an eye on your inbox for delivery updates.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi Adamantia

I'll place a manual order for a router for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Ste_Nix14
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Adamantia 

I will get this escalated to and OCE who will be able to assist with this. In the meantime can you ensure your profile is up-to-date with your Home tel number etc.

Thanks 😊

Steve -
Have you tried turning it off and on again!