NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joshua V Molina - Boxing PPV Event

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 6

Anthony Joshua will defend his IBF world heavyweight title against Eric Molina at the Manchester Arena on December 10, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

The unbeaten 27-year-old will make the second defence of his IBF title against Molina, who stopped former world champion Tomasz Adamek in his last fight in April.

Channel 416 Price £14.95 Start from 5pm Sat 10th December.

Besides the main event we also bring you some great boxing matches such as :

Dillian Whyte v Dereck Chisora

British Heavyweight Title & WBC Eliminator

Luis Concepcion v Kal Yafai

WBA Super-Flyweight Title

Hosea Burton v Frank Buglioni

British Light-Heavyweight Title

Callum Smith v Luke Blackledge

British, Commonwealth & European Super-Middleweight Titles

BIS.png

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi, For info, this was quite straight forward to setup, just select TalkTalk channel 416 and follow subscribe instructions.

TalkTalk have already added the cost to my bill.

However, note, even though TalkTalk have improved the image quality of the other Sky Sports channels they have not upgraded the BOX OFFICE channel. So, we were disappointed with the image quality (which must be SD quality). If watched on SKY this would have been HD as standard for an extra £2.

However, it was a great nights boxing 🙂

Question for TalkTalk – can they feedback image quality improvements to Dido.

Also, I was surprised this Event was not better advertised on TalkTalk website and I only chanced upon it. Any reason why?

M

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs. Thomas Hearns in 1985 was 3 rounds of non-stop action and eight minutes of mayhem.

Hagler won in the 3rd by KO.

Its definately up there for me 😉

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Just clarifying. Is the Joshua vs Molina fight on TalkTalk PPV?

If so , what do you need to see it and how?

Hope to hear from you soon.

M

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi , I am just confirming. Is this PPV available via talktalk?

If so, how does it work?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hey everyone.

There have been so many great fights over the years, from Ali's Rumble in the Jungle, to that 'biting incident' between Tyson and Holyfield....

Love to hear your favourite bouts or boxing memories.

Tell me all about them and a lucky poster will be watching the fight on us 🙂

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE