cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

DSL-3780 Firmware Update request

2 REPLIES
pmcc28
Chatterbox

Hi as the title says could I please get someone from talktalk to update my router firmware for the DSL-3780 please? the current firmware details are as follows:

Current Firmware Version V1.05t

Firmware Date Aug 27 2013

As you can see its pretty out of date and i've read other reports of people on a higher/newer firmware, all the TR069 settings are active for auto update but still its not updated

Thanks

brianthesnail
Wise Owl

Hi 

you may be better posting this on the unlimited broadband  or fibre catergorys ( http://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Help-with-your-TalkTalk-service/ct-p/help ) ... and you could allways ask for a more up to date HG633 router which supports both adsl and fibre .....

hope this helps 

Please note, I do not work for TalkTalk, I'm a customer just like you. If you have found my comment or post useful, please hit Kudos so others know you found the information useful. If my post helped resolve your issue, please choose "Accepted Solution", it helps all other members who may have the same issue as you!
Highlighted
davemk39
Wizz Kid
turn router off for 20 mins, should look for new firmware when switched back on.