would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

0370 numbers

5 REPLIES 5
steve519
First Timer
Hi
I have noticed firms are changing 0870 numbers to 0370. Are these free or the same cost as 0870 numbers?:confused:
sunnydave
Philosopher
All 03 numbers are charged at the same rate as 01/02 numbers - ie they're free at the same times of day as 01/02 numbers are free on your plan/tariff (or anytime if you have the anytime boost).
unhappy
Conversation Starter
Dave,
No they are not, although the blurb from Talktalk lets you think 01/02/03 calls are inclusive, there are 01 numbers where the buggers charge you. Of course their answer is "its in the tarrif page".
Before you make a call you are expected to look through the tariffs to see if it is a chargeable call or not.

Be careful.

Steve
sunnydave
Philosopher
The only 01 numbers that you should be paying for are Channel Island codes.
All the others are free (within your plan times) unless you go over 60 minutes.
If you have any other 01 numbers that are chargeable I'd be fascinated to know about them.
HRAY
Philosopher
Originally Posted by unhappy
Dave,
No they are not, although the blurb from Talktalk lets you think 01/02/03 calls are inclusive, there are 01 numbers where the buggers charge you. Of course their answer is "its in the tarrif page".
Before you make a call you are expected to look through the tariffs to see if it is a chargeable call or not.

Be careful.

Steve

Can you give actual examples i.e. full STD code (dont quote individuals numbers)
OCE_Mark
Retired
Hi steve

The 03 numbers are charged at the same rate as 01/02 numbers.

This si confirmed in the Tariff Pricing document.

As Members have advised these calls are usually inclusive in most plans, with the exception of channel isles and also if the call duration exceeds 60 mins, (again this si confirmed on the above page).

Unhappy - If you can start a new thread and confirm the 01 number you ahve been charged for I am more than ahppy to check this for you.

Cheers

M:)