NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing promotional voucher

jarvester
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

Signed up on 6/09/18 with the lure of £55 Amazon voucher (just in time for Christmas) - but when contact TT claim they either know nothing about it or nothing to do with them and to go back to the third party who promoted it in this case Money SuperMarket.

This is at best  disengenious of TT and worst down right  deceitful. It is obtaining business by empty promises.

I see that i am not alone with this complaint as the many threads on the forum will testify.

If TT know this is a problem  ( with a 'third party' ) what steps are being taken to adress it as i am sure they don't mnd the extra business it brings in.

Update - Have spoken with someone at TT today after being contacted by text to call them complaint ref 1-000005-799238-0. Was told have to wait up to another 90 days for voucher !!! This is outrageous. When i asked who would be monitoring and escalating this i was told the CEO of TT - really??? I'm sure Tristia Harrison will be very busy. Oh and i think the reference number stands for the odds i have of receiving said voucher.

Annoyed  

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks for the update, Glad to help. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you for your message.

I have now received my evoucher.

Thank you for your help

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi  @jarvester

I have contacted Awin who have confirmed the Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards

0 Likes