NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection and no dial tone

seb851
First Timer
Message 12 of 12

Hi

My internet connection stopped working five days ago (29th May) and there is also no dial tone on my landline. I have followed the advice in the troubleshooting guide but it didn't help.emoticon.sos.title

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Katp90,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

@seb851 I'm having the same issue at the moment did you get you issue resolved?? Openreach are due out in the next few days.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

@seb851 I'm having the same issue at the moment did you get you issue resolved?? Openreach are due out in the next few days.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hi seb851

I can send a replacement HG633 or DSL3782 router, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi seb851

Please can you send me a Private Message to confirm the name on the account.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi Debbie

Thanks for your reply

My old router is fine (i hope so)

When i  logged onto ''My Account" and clicked Renew Contract,I was offered fast brodband including line rental+ i will get Super Router for free, than i received an e-mail with Order number and My new Super Router will arrive in the next 3-5 days.(i can send you order number and you can check it)

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi seb851

This fault is under investigation with a BT Openreach line engineer and we should receive further updates within the next 48hrs.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 8 of 12

Hi seb851

I've requested an update on this fault from our Network Team and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

In regards to the router order, were you experiencing a fault with your current router? Did they advise if they were sending you a DSL3782 or HG633 router?

Thanks

Debie

0 Likes

seb851
First Timer
Message 9 of 12

Hi

I'ts me again

A day before(28th May) when i lost internet and phone

i renewed my contract and i got an e-mail with order number that i'll get a new super router for free and My new Super Router will arrive in the next 3-5 days

Today(6th June) the router has not arrived and i  dont have a tracking number

Please could OCE confirm when the router will be dispatched and the tracking number?

Sebastian

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Hi Debbie

Thank for your reply

Still no internet no dial tone

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi seb851

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which has detected a possible fault so I've raised this over to our Network Team for investigation.

Please can you post back on this thread tomorrow and we can check for further updates on this fault.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes